Monday 19 January 2015

LEGO Elves

Hey all!

 How are you? :D Good? That's awesome. ;)

 I'm sorry about not getting this up on Thursday like I said, I was really busy and my parents have made a 'no computer on the weekend' rule.

OK, so, today's post is about... LEGO Elves! :D Yup, that's right!



The theme is set to be released in March, however it probably won't be out until mid-late March.

It has six sets: Aira's Creative Workshop, Naida's Spa Secret, Naida's Epic Adventure Ship, Azari and the Magical Bakery, The Elves' Treetop Hideaway, and Farran and the Crystal Hollow.  All the Elves appear at least twice in the theme, but Emily only appears once in the theme in the Treetop Hideaway. Johnny Baker also appears once, in the Magical Bakery.

There are six characters in the theme. There is Aira the Air Elf, Naida the Water Elf, Azari the Fire Elf, Farren the Earth Elf and Emily Jones.

It's not known how many pieces the Biggest set has, but it would be close to, if not over, 700. The smallest has around 70.

 The theme is aimed at girls, but quite a few guys are also interested in the theme - mainly for the bricks. And it is true that, unlike the previous themes for girls, there is a lot less pink in the sets.

LEGO has set up a LEGO Elves teaser page, which will be fully updated in March.

Fun fact: I have done my hair the same way that Aira does hers, and it's my favourite hairdo.

So, that's some stuff on the LEGO Elves theme! I had better go now. ;)

Catch you all later!
 Spinj

No comments:

Post a Comment