Sunday 13 September 2015

LEGO Scooby Doo

Howdy everyone!

 Argh, I just realized I haven't posted anything about the new LEGO Scooby Doo sets! Could've sworn I had though...Well, I'll do an overview of it instead!

 Well, the sets came out here a fortnight ago, and we're all pretty excited about them! There's been quite a few plans to get some of the sets, and I have a feeling we may end up with getting multiple versions of the same sets...

 There are five sets, all ranging between $20-$200 (USD). The smallest set is Mummy Museum Mystery, and the largest is Mystery Mansion. All the sets have between 110-860 bricks.



 The LEGO Scooby Doo site is up, and has lots of cool videos and games to play. One of the games will unlock a wallpaper (which I have but am yet to use :P). It even has it's own Forum on the Message Boards, which you can look at, and talk to other LEGO fans on.

 There is also a LEGO Scooby Doo tour happening in America at the end of the week, and will go on through till the end of October. 



No comments:

Post a Comment