Wednesday 29 October 2014

Some Old (And newish!) LEGO photos

Heya LEGO Builders! :D

 I was sorting through some photos I had uploaded onto the computer, sorting them into files and what-not, when I came across some photos of LEGO from this year and last year. I thought I'd show you some (starting with the oldest photos and going to the newest).

 Picture 1: My Belville house. I was going to sell it (it buy more LEGO Ninjago!!) but I changed my mind...

 Picture 2: I had an idea to make a LEGO Stop-start motion about my group of LMB friends and I, and this was my original sigfig idea for me.

Picture 3: My friend LegendZeldaWindWaker10, in Minifig form.

Picture 4: Possibly my favorite out of all my LMB friends, this is MineHappyGarm as a LEGO Minifg. :) Shoutout to Garmy if you're reading this!!

Picture 5: IronManGirl, as a Minifig. Unfortunately She retired from the LMBs, saying she was too old for LEGO, from what I was told.

Picture 6: Bridgey27, a very sensible girl. I had a lot of fun making her into a Minifig.

Picture 7: Ninjagoluver! I nearly forgot to make her, but then I found some pieces lying around, so I quickly fixed her up. :)

 Unfortunately I never ended up making the stop-start motion. :(

 Picture 8: A person made out of Duplo! I used to make these type of LEGO people all the time when I was about six or seven. I'd make them several different outfits too.

 Picture 9: My brother made a LEGO Duplo boat. :)

 Picture 10: I got this after watching the LEGO Movie in the cinemas for the first time.

 Well, that's today's photos! :) I might have more photos next week, as I'm rebuilding some of our LEGO sets.

 Keep on Building!

 Spinj




P.S I've given you an extra 15 more days to vote for you favourite Ninja! So far both Kai and Lloyd have a vote each. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment