Wednesday 15 October 2014

LEGO Drawings

Hey LEGO Fans! :D


 I'm so sorry about taking a while to post! D: I got really busy and didn't have time to post. You'll find out why when the weekend swings past

 So I used to be quite active on the LMBs (LEGO Message Boards) and the group of people I hung out with were pretty cool to hang out around. And I loved to draw. So I'd draw pictures of me and my friends, and other stuff.

 Here are some of the drawings:

 Me, the LEGO minifigure. That's what my sigfig looked like for a while on the LEGO Message Boards.

  One of my LMB friends, Abbe, was writing a LEGO Message Boards version of the Hunger Games. I was picked for the Region 11 (Lord of the Rings) female character, so that's me above in a more Lord of the Rings dress.

 Abbe, the main character in her LEGO Message Boards version of the Hunger Games, in the Ninjago section. This is her in a Ninja outfit.

 Me, Abbe and fellow LMB Hunger Gamer Ehinching. All dressed as characters from Abbe's version of the HG.

 My Chima Roleplay character Flamefoot.

 One of my Ninjago Roleplay characters, Spark.


 A "Happy 2014!" LEGO Message Boards poster. I'm in the purple. Andybrick95 (who, like MasterOshawott and Windwaker, is in the story "Rise of the Nerds") is the Red pony.

 I have more pictures somewhere, but I need to be going. Also, Chapter three from "Rise of the Nerds" is up! Head over to the LEGO Stories page to read it.

 Build on!

Spinj

No comments:

Post a Comment