Monday 29 September 2014

All things Ninjago

Hey LEGO fans! ^-^

 Today's post is about all things Ninjago! :D

 So I've done a bit of researching about next year's Ninjago sets. I had found some set images that had been leaked, but I forget to bookmark the page. This is probably old news for those who are very active when it comes to researching Ninjago, but I do have a list of the sets, and it looks like next year's theme is full of more Serpentine: apparently it's mainly Anacondrai!

 I found this list on BrickUltra:

  •  Anacondrai Crusher (70745) – $39.99
  •  Anacondrai Copter Attack (70746) – $49.99
  • Cole’s Boulder Blaster (70747) – $49.99 
  • Titanium Dragon (70748) – $79.99
  • Temple of Anacondrai (70749) – $99.99 
  • Mobile Ninja Base (70750) – Unknown Price
  • Unknown Set (70751) – Unknown Price
  • Jungle Trap (70752) – $12.99
  • Lava Falls (70753) – $14.99
  • Jay’s ElectroMech (70754) – $29.99
  • Lloyd’s Jungle Raider (70755) – $39.99
  I can't wait for these to come out (although first I need to get Battle For Ninjago City! :P)! The Titanium Dragon sounds really cool, and I must get Lloyd's Jungle Raider. :3

 You've also probably heard that there's a new Ninja in Ninjago next year! I heard a theory that it's the Yellow Ninja, although I was thinking that Orange might make sense if LEGO is going for bright colours.


 Well, now for some Ninjago art.
 Below are some of my Ninjago drawings:



Kai and Nya from the Stone Army series. Kai's head doesn't look the best.


A picture inspired by listening to After the Blackout by The Fold. I thought that Cole suited the line "Don't mess with Ninjago cuz we'll get you every time".


A picture of Lloyd that I drew for a Ninjago Fanfiction I was thinking about writing.


I got bored one day, and there was a pen nearby, and I decided to write on my hand.


 A drawing of Lloyd from last year.



And a drawing of Techno Lloyd that I drew around the middle of the year. I think that it is, by far, the best manga version of Lloyd that I've done so far.

 Well, I'll see what more I can scoop up about the new series.

 Keep on building!! :D

 Spinj

No comments:

Post a Comment