Sunday 28 September 2014

LEGO photos

Hey LEGO fans! :D

 I checked out lego.com with my brothers a few days ago, and we were so excited when we saw that the LEGO Bionicle page was back! :D We clicked it, and it came up with one of the golden masks. I can't wait for the page to be complete. @_@ I wonder if the characters will be the same as the old ones...

 Well, I've been messing around with my minifigs, and my sigfig was lucky enough to meet the Gold Ninja! Here are some photos:


 Look, it's me and Lloyd! :D

 Having a hug with the Golden Ninja.

 Shaking hands before going separate ways. Lloyd promised to tell me when the other Ninja are in town (They're all on a mission at the moment :P).


 Shortly afterwards a new minifigure suddenly appeared. It seems like Emmet has decided to go down an unusual path. EVERYONE RUN, EMMET HAS A SPLURGE GUN!!!



Well, I must go, I have a concert thing to go to. I'll have another chapter of Rise of the Nerds up soon, and My next post might be revolving around Ninja... *hint hint*.

 Speaking of Ninja, go to the side bar and vote for your favourite Ninjago Ninja! Lloyd currently has 1 vote.

Keep on building! :D

 Spinj

No comments:

Post a Comment